This application can create shortcuts to applications from the list of activities installed on mobile phones.
Even if many applications are installed, you can choose the activity smoothly.
You can also search for applications to launch using QuickShortcutMaker.
If you want to use an application that you don’t use frequently, you probably don’t have a shortcut for that application. For example, you may need to search for the application in the list of many applications. Even if you know the name of the application, it is difficult to find it.
In these circumstances, QuickShortcutMaker can help you find applications. Please try it!
This can be useful. But please use it at your own risk!
You can create shortcuts to hidden setting screens that you normally cannot access.
I do not assume responsibility for any problems using this application or shortcuts created with this application. Please use this application at your own risk.
About Internet access authorizations: from the
version 2.0.1, additional access rights are required to access the network so that applications can send detailed error reports to developers for faster application improvement.
The application will send an error report using only the network. If it communicates, a confirmation message is displayed. So please be relieved.
If you cannot create a shortcut for CyanogenMod’s Launcher 3, please follow the steps below.
1. Tap and hold the home screen.
3. Press and hold “Activity”. This has the QuickShortcutMaker icon.
4. Drag it somewhere on the screen.
5. QuickShortcutMaker starts.
6. Select and edit the activity, then press “Create”.
7. A shortcut is created on the Home screen.
Please follow the update
Twitter Twitter Twitter
Tweets by sika_app
– Translations into Italian and Arabic have been added.
– Adapted to the AndroidPhone 7 theme.
– I changed the dialog interface.
– Fixed a bug that prevented Google Play shortcuts from being opened.
– The function to request the evaluation of this application has been added. (Please forgive me if you don’t like it.)
– Added translation in many languages (English, Español, Português, Polski, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Indonesian)
– Added support for several other themes. (Atom / Solo, etc.)
– Added some improvements.
(V188.8.131.52) – You can now manipulate multiple items in the activity list by pressing it for a long time. You can add it to your favorites or share it.
– Changing text format sharing application information.
– Addition of selectable theme types (ADW / Nova / Apex / LauncherPro / GO / Holo).
– Added a number of icons to the list of themes.
– I changed the user interface of the shortcut editing screen.
– German translation added.
– I have made many improvements.
– Tablet support has been added.
– The function to share application information in text form has been added.
– The user interface of some screens has been improved.
– Fixed some bugs.
– A function to open the application information screen from the shortcut editing screen has been added. (Only for Android 2.3 and later versions)
– Fixed minor bugs and user interface issues.
– Fixed a bug that caused the application to crash when searching under certain conditions.
– An error reporting function has been added to send detailed information when the application crashes or “Read failed” is displayed. Message.
– Reduce memory consumption and avoid model crashes with insufficient memory.
– Search results can be sorted by name.
– The search speed has improved.
– Fixed a bug in the setting icon. – Fixed a bug that caused the icon to become small when using the application on the tablet.
– Added history and favorite features.
– Android 4.0 (ICS) user interface style applied.
– The list of activities has been grouped by application.
– Fixed some bugs.
– Translations in Italian and Arabic have been added – Adapted to the AndroidPhone 7 theme – The dialog interface has been modified. I can’t open Google Play – Some improvements.