Most owners of modern iphone mobile devices have an idea of the international IMEI identifier, consisting of 15 or 17 characters (depending on the algorithm). However, not everyone knows about the ICCID code, which is unique for each SIM-card and is used by cellular operators to connect subscribers to certain types of networks.
What is the ICCID of the phone and what is it for
The abbreviation ICCID stands for Integrated Circuit Card Identifier and is a unique international SIM card number that consists of nineteen characters. Usually it is indicated on the SIM card itself near the digital chip. With this code, you can set the following information:
- current location of the device;
- whether it is currently in use;
- ICCID also calculates the mobile phone number and PUK code.
By setting a unique ICCID combination, you can not only find out the location of a mobile phone, but also get certain information about its owner. Apple’s servers use ICCIDs to track down stolen smartphones. As soon as the device connects to iTunes, information about its current location and last activity will become available.
Mobile operators use a unique ICCID code to choose which network to connect a subscriber to. If a person uses a SIM card while in roaming, the system automatically reads ICCID information and restricts access to certain services, as well as tariffs services according to the current plan. Without the help of this code, you cannot transfer the number.
How to find the ICCID of a SIM card In order to find out their unique ICCID-code, owners of portable devices running Android OS need to download the ICCID application of the same name in the Play Market, or one of its analogues, such as “SIM Serial Number” or “SIM Card Details”. You can also find a combination using the built-in functionality, using the following algorithm:
- Go to the “Settings” section, select the item “About phone”, then go to “General information” and “SIM cards”.
- It contains a number of information about the device, including a unique ICCID code.
IPhone owners need to go to the “Settings” section, then to “General” and “About the device”. Identical information can be obtained in iTunes by following these steps:
- Connect the gadget to your computer or laptop.
- Launch iTunes application on your computer.
- When the program detects your smartphone, you need to go to the “Overview” section.
- In the window that opens, click the left mouse button several times on the “Phone number” (until the line changes). It remains to copy the information about the ICCID-code.
If you work with an unactivated IPhone, you need to block the gadget. During unlocking, an “i” icon will appear at the bottom right of the screen. After clicking on it, a window with the necessary information will open. Mobile operators do not disclose confidential information about individual ICCID numbers. An exception is made by requests from law enforcement agencies. If the smartphone was stolen, you can apply by giving the employees a unique code.
In the vastness of the World Wide Web, there are often announcements like “We determine the coordinates of the location by ICCID” or “We will help you find your phone by ICCID code.” Such proposals are a real “scam”. Transferring money to fraudsters is strongly discouraged.
Conclusion The decoding of the abbreviation ICCID is as follows: integrated SIM card identifier. Mobile operators use it to determine the location of the subscriber in order to choose the optimal type of network and charge services according to the current plan. You can find out the unique code using the functionality of your smartphone. This method is not suitable for all devices, so the most reliable option is to download a special mobile application like “SIM Card Details” or “SIM Serial Number”.
NEW ICCID code In Description For 2021/01 ICCID 89014104279605342393
new ICCID code on 01/25/2021 8901 4104 2796 0534 5149
- IMPORTANT! UPDATE TO THE LATEST iOS VERSION.
- Devices from iPhone 6S to 12th line are supported. Older devices can only be untied by jailbreaking and replacing the iOS version to the latest one that can be installed on older models.
- Set the PIN code request on the SIM card using any other phone.
- Insert the chip along with the SIM card into the iPhone
- Press cancel when asked for a SIM PIN
- On the desktop, go to settings – cellular communications – SIM programs
- Select ICCID edit menu or similar (depends on r-sim model)
- Enter the new ICCID code without spaces (enter quickly, you have about one minute)
- Click apply
- Twist the SIM card tray or reboot the device
- Connect to wifi
- Go through device activation (iPhone will ask for Apple id and password)
- Take out the chip (R-SIM) and insert the SIM card you need
- Use it.
- This method works BEFORE RESETTING iPhone TO FACTORY DEFAULT!
Unlock any operator without dancing with a tambourine.
1. Update to the latest firmware not lower than iOS 14 or any latest signed at the moment
2. Install r-sim or any other chip with iccid mode support
3. Enter the current ICCID
4. Turn off – turn on the phone
5. Activate iPhone
6. Remove RSIM
7. Insert the desired SIM and use.
how to enter new NEW ICCID code update
Apple tightened the screws again. In the released iOS 12.3, they blocked the menu entry using the code * 5005 * 7672 * 00 #. In all iOS versions below 12.3, an activation error pops up when trying to unlink the iPhone from the operator.
But there is one trick with which you can still deceive Tim Cook. To do this, you need any untethered iPhone from five to ten, but with iOS below 12.3 and r-sim 12 or an analogue with an iccid input field.
, step by step : 1. Insert R-SIM 12 along with the SIM that will be used in the locked iPhone into a normal unlocked iPhone with ios below 12.3. We will use it as a sr. ;)oftware
2. We dial * 5005 * 7672 * 00 # in the dialer, we get into the black menu and look for the edit iccid item.
3. Enter the working ICCID code ( take here) and click OK or Apply.
4. We take out the R-SIM together with the SIM card from the iPhone of the programmer
5. Insert the R-SIM together with the SIM card into the iPhone that needs to be untied.
6. We use)
Video instruction new iccid in two parts.